Friday, June 1, 2012

Hair Challenges: Ready For Some Results

Bentonite Me Baby
 by: Ailkay Naturals


Today I am starting off the summer with a bang. I am treating Keyme (my fro) to two hair challenges. The first challenge we are participating in is the 90 day Castor Oil Challenge with Kinky Curly Coily Me. It's basically using any Castor Oil but I will be using JBCO - times a week. I will be using the JBCO in my daily water spritz and will also massage my scalp with it  times a week.  The second challenge I will be doing is with
 All Things O'Natural. She is having a healthy hair challenge in which you just use all natural products on your hair for  days  This challenge will help you gain more knowledge to what you are applying to your hair.  You should end up with shiny, more manageable tresses. I will post a link to her facebook page. Today's challenge for ATON will begin with the Bentonite Clay Treatment to purify your hair. You would want to start off with pure cleansed hair so you can reap the benefit of the results that lie ahead for you.  Below you will find a link to to ATON facebook page and website. I will also post information for KCCM facebook page and blog site.  The natural products I will be using during the challenge is Camille Rose products, Hairtage Hydration and Natty Butter and AV Moist Mist by ATON.  I hope you will join in on the challenge. So lets start of the summer with a bang and have some beautiful tresses going into the FALL. I am sooooo excited my AuNaturale friends!!!

All Things O'Natural

  http://allthingsonatural.blogspot.com/2012/06/bentonite-clay-hair-mask-treatment.html
  http://www.nattynatural.com/

Kinky Curly Coily Me!

 http://kinkycurlycoilyme.com/

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5iIf5h6gM&feature=plcp

The Youtube link is for Blackonyx use of the Bentonite Clay!

Click on the purple links to follow and like their Facebook pages. I want to be apart of every helpful natural facebook page out there. Wishing everyone the best with their beautiful NATURAL tresses!!!

If you would like to try the bentonite clay, comment below "Would like to try!" I will mail you a sample but you will need to inbox your mailing info to me on my facebook page.

Peace, Love and Many Blessings to ya!

Nakia "AuNaturale" Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment