Monday, June 27, 2011

Introduction

Hi Natural Chicka's

Let's take the opportunity to introduce ourselves. State how long you have been natural, why you decided to go natural and what is your current regiment. You can also state what area you think you need information the most in.  If you are in the Winston Salem, High Point or Greensboro area, you can get double the information as my sister-n-law Laquisha Willett who is a member of this blog has a Natural Hair Meetup group. More information on the group will be posted late. But for now, lets break the ice and meet each other blog style!

Have a great night and Love Being Natural!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Nakia. I have been natural for 16 months. I decided to go natural for more than one reason. But I will say I have always loved short hair. So I decided to try the short hair without a perm. I love being the natural me. My confidence has boosted and I enjoy all the different, unique things I get to try with my hair. My regiment includes poo-washing on Saturday's and I also DC (deep condition) on that day. Every other week, I do a protein treatment and sit under my Huetiful Hair Steamer. I also twist my hair nightly and sleep in a satin cap! Now, let me hear what you do for your regiment!

    ReplyDelete